Read what others have to say about the game. There are
many opinions, from magazines, websites, and even the radio!
- From Happy Computer (175 KB), a German magazine, and my own
humble translation. (Found on krimskram.de). Later on, they published an extended version (225 KB) with personal reviews.
- From Commodore Computing International (259 KB), a British magazine. The
review appeared in the June 1986 issue.
- US Magazine
Computer Gaming World (348 KB) published a positive review in issue 29, June 1986
- That's what we like to see: a raving review in
commodore power/play (285 KB) in September 1986.
- Again from the UK: ZZAP!64 (449 KB) did an extensive review in Nr.13, May 1986 issue.
- Greek review (160 KB) from Pixel magazine
...and a translation courtesy of Billy.
- Your Sinclair originally (in May 1987) published the review
that's online in the Rock'n'Roll Years, see web links below. The print version is worth reading, there are a few extra jolly comments (154 KB).
- The UK based
Crash (216 KB) magazine reviewed the spectrum version. The testers don't like it, but I guess most fans
will have played the C64 version.
- Same for Sinclair User May 1987 (191 KB): The bile they
pour over the game is the final proof that the speccy version just couldn't match
the original release. Don't blame me: the review was in grayscale in the mag already.
- Also in May 1987, Computer Gamer (192 KB) is definitely
more positive with a 66% rating.
- And hey! Somebody liked the spectrum version: ZX Computing (154 KB), June 1987,
rate it as "great". Thanks to
World of Spectrum for this and a few more scans!
- Shane R. Monroe did an audio review (835 KB) on RetroGaming Radio in Episode 01-23-1999, taken from here
On the Web
- lemon64 review, taken from here
- The Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years review, taken from here
- Spanish version review, taken from here
- Spanish review from Bovirtual
...and an edited Babelfish machine translation
- Another Spanish review by Antares
...and an edited machine translation
- Yet another Spanish one on pichaco,
and a somewhat polished machine
- Finnish review, taken from here
...and a translation courtesy of Moonlord.
- From Denmark, another private review
- Scandivia is going strong with a Norwegian review, taken from here
- The Underdogs' review of the PC version, taken from here
(Note: the original underdogs site is defunct, the link is to one of several revival sites)
- jup published an extensive and entertaining review on GameFAQs.com, taken from
- allgame C64 review, taken from here
- allgame PC review, taken from here
Sitemap | News | Guest Book