Goodbye everybody! It would be a lie to claim that this page is maintained.
The only thing that would make sense is a complete and utter redesign and new
organisation, and I don't have the time and energy for that.
It was fun while it lasted, and keep reading Cerebus!
21. September 2004 - Two new entries in the art gallery, on pages
and a much improved picture of a crossover piece.
6. September 2004 - Gasp! A change on the long dead cerebus.de site? Mainly, I reformatted the pages
to use only tables instead of frames, created new thumbnail pictures of much better
quality and fixed a bug on the title page that prevented
proper image display in Opera.
You will also find a few new sketch and
art pages, and
I grouped all the simple head sketches in their own volume.
13. October 2002 - There are four new entries in the crossover section.
Plus a nice picture of one of the statues.
22. September 2002 - Finally I managed to work on the guestbook and blackboard scripts and
got them working. So if the unlikely event occurs that someone reads
these pages, give them a try! I also extended the poster section and, a special goodie,
added the complete cover of True North II.
15. June 2002 - I'm trying to catch up with all that backlog of pictures, especially sketches.
For now, you'll find a bunch of new merchandising items in the gallery.
25. November 2001 -
Yes, Yes, I did it! After tweaking and fighting my custom made web site
compiler, I finally updated the gallery. You didn't think I write all these
hundreds of pages manually, did you?
There are now around 250 cerebus images in the gallery, and almost none of
them are from the phonebooks! I had to completely reorganise the gallery
to allow convenient viewing of this number of pictures. Enjoy!
3. April 2001 - Finally a major new event: the
diamondback room has opened! If you like
cards and card games, it is the place to visit. I'm also sitting on lots
of new scans, but I first have to split the art book into several volumes,
it has grown too fat.
26. December - Santa has brought lots of new content: sketches, art, and the "real world"
counterparts for many of the roach personalities. And I mean lots of content.
21. December - A few small cosmetic changes: the descriptions for the Regency's windows
should now also show up in Netscape. And IE doesn't show the ugly lines on
the dog eared pages any longer.
8. December - There's a real gem that was added to the gallery: Mind Game. This slim volume
cost me more time than most of the rest, but I'm proud of the results.
It's a sight you all have seen; and yet it's a sight most of you have never
seen before. Enjoy.
1. December - Time for a news section. Now that my provider
is stable new content is flowing in on a more regular base. If there has
been a long pause, forgive me. Did you ever try to prepare a graphically
pleasing site that runs and looks the same on all major browsers, in all
currently used versions? Believe me, it's a nightmare...