The settings dialog has three main parts
- the tabs at the top allow access to various groups of settings, like General, Fields, or User Interface.
- The main part in the middle contains the actual settings
- The buttons at the bottom of the dialog control saving, loading and closing the dialog.
- If you click OK, any changes are saved and the dialog is closed.
- If you click Cancel, nothing is saved, the settings remain the same as they were when you opened the dialog.
- If you click Reset, all settings are set to default values, most notably all fields are removed. This can be useful when old settings cause trouble.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free Qt Help documentation generator