Here Be Dragons
The Advanced tab is a list of settings that were implemented just for one customer, or that are not deemed important for everyday use, or simply came too late for a localisation cycle and still should be available. In short, it is the laboratory of the Converter. Nothing here is localised, data is not verified. If, for example, a feature requires setting a numeric value, and you enter a string, it may either blow up or do unexpected things. So make sure you know what you are doing here.
Double click the Value column and enter the required data.
- Copyright: is displayed in the properties of SDLTB termbases
- Creation User: is displayed for each term in an SDLTB termbases when viewing in Full layout
- Description: is displayed in the properties of SDLTB termbases
- Ignore Unknown Fields: if an input file contains a field that is not already defined in the Converter settings, it is ignored. Helps to keep clean glossaries without customer fields you're not interested in. Value needs to be True or False.
- Multi Field Mode: determines what happens when a spreadsheet defines multiple field values but only has one term, Possible values are MultipleTerms, MultipleFields or Ignore. See for Multiple Fields for One Term for details.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Qt Help files